Re: Tranny and starter problem

To: "de Brebisson, Cyrille \(Calculator Division\)" <cyrille@hp.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tranny and starter problem
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 08:46:14 -0800
Cc: "de Brebisson, Cyrille \(Calculator Division\)" <cyrille@hp.com>
Hi Cyril,

As long as you plan on pulling the trans, then look at the ring gear on the
flywheel.  If it's all screwed up take off the clutch pieces and remove the
flywheel and replace the ring gear.  This is an inexpensive proceedure at
most any automotive machine shop.  OTOH, if you plan on putting Schucks out
of business, continue as you are!

Pa