Frankensprite spreading north

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Frankensprite spreading north
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:46:23 -0600
Cc: mg72racer@juno.com, beemerguy@fastmail.FM, prewitt5@bellsouth.net, tspeed@carolina.rr.com, todrvr@cox.net, periodperformance@sbcglobal.net
Like those dog-eating catfish walking from lake to lake on their trek north,
Frankensprite is about to leave South Carolina and meet the Works Midget in
Michigan.

Tommy Samuals and I have struck a deal and tonight after work, I am heading
15 hours south to pick up the Spridgeye Sprite.  Those following the haunted
race motor saga may remember the idea of using a test mule to to check each
ancillary component on a running stock 1275. Voila!  Plus, another toy to
beat
around town in the summer and tempt #2 son, who has been relegated to a
rusty old Accord.

Should be in SC by noon on Saturday and with some luck back in Michigan
and at work on Monday morning. Thank goodness for Books-On-Tape!
JohnD