"Mighty Midget" for Sale

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Mighty Midget" for Sale
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:42:42 -0500
List,
    My son has moved and is working long hours as he builds a career.  I am
selling our house and will not have the room to store our wonderful lbc.
    It started out as a rust free 1976 1500 cc MG Midget. We took it down to
a bare tub and over an 18 month period rebuilt, replaced or modified every
part on the car. It is pure White with a bright red stripe down the center
of the car. The motor was rebuilt with all of the goodies you could want in
the performance motor of your dreams. Weber carb and headers with the 4 tip
muffler in the back. The suspension has been lowered with 8 1/2"Frontline
front springs and 2" lower rear springs , also from Frontline and has the
Frontline front suspension kit. 11/16" front sway bar, new polyurethane
bushings everywhere and a MiniMania pan hard bar in the rear. It sits on
13x5 Minator wheels and 165/70x13 brand new radials.
    The interior is all new with a choice of Mazda seats with premium
speakers in the headrests or a pair of custom upholstered black lowback
Midget seats with the MG emblem embroidered into the seat backs. It has the
Custom Auto-sound "secretaudio" radio and CD
Changer(www.custom-autosound.com)
    There are a lot of spares including a hardtop (needs paint) and a spare
motor and transmission.
    We have probably over $12,000.00 invested and realize that we will not
get that back. Offers around $7,000.00 would be entertained

Regards,

Tom Speed

www.mgracer.com

Charlotte, North Carolina  28227