Re: They're not just for wheel chocks anymore

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: They're not just for wheel chocks anymore
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:14:51 -0800 filter07.roc.ny.frontiernet.net
 Maybe we need
> an open season on "hunters"?

This jerk isn't a hunter, he's just one step away from fulfilling one of the
requirements of a budding serial killer.  Almost every one in recorded
history has begun their "career" by abusing domestic animals.

I am a firm believer in all pets being confined, if only for their own
safety.  For that reason, my four cats are indoor only until I am able to
build a suitable enclosure for them.  However, should one of the sneaky
little furballs escape, I certainly would not want a neighbor to shoot her.

People like this should be turned loose in a hostile environment and used as
targets by real hunters.

Kate
1894 Winchester 30.30