Flight School - no lbc

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Flight School - no lbc
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:26:04 -0800
A blonde went to a flight school insisting she wanted to learn to fly
that day. As all the planes were currently in use, the owner agreed to
instruct her on how to pilot the helicopter solo by radio.

He took her out, showed her how to start it and gave her the basics,
and
sent her on her way.

After she climbed 1000 feet, she radioed in.  "I'm doing great! I love
it! The view is so beautiful, and I'm starting to get the hang of
this."

After 2000 feet, she radioed again, saying how easy it was becoming to
fly. The instructor watched her climb over 3000 feet, and was beginning
to worry that she hadn't radioed in.

A few minutes later, he watched in horror as she crashed about half a
mile away. He ran over and pulled her from the wreckage. When he asked
what happened, she said: "I don't know!  Everything was going fine, but
as I got higher, I was starting to get cold. I can't remember anything
after I turned off the big fan."

Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2