Frank's Stromberg

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frank's Stromberg
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:38:10 -0600
Cc: "'John Gottstein'" <j@ssrimusic.com>
Frank,

I got a few bounce backs on your address.  I have an intake he can have, or
borrow if he switches to SUs.  But I can't locate the Stomberg.  I may have
given it away.  I just can't remember.

So.  you may be looking for just the Stromberg.  Give Joe Curto a call.  He
may have a bunch in need of a rebuild lying around from SU conversions of
B's.  If he does, you could probably convince him to give it away for the
cost of shipping.

Mike