Re: Any Colorado Listers?

To: Paul Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Any Colorado Listers?
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:47:16 -0600
Cc: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hmmm.  Most interesting observation, Paul.  My folks and my sister live in the
Colorado Springs area so I get out there quite often (and it's only 250 miles
west of me.  Just so you know, we here in Dodge City consider Colorado Springs
a Liberal hot bed.....     Guess you'd better not come here if you
think Co Sprgs
is conservative..  ;-)
Cheers!!
Jim - living large in Dodge City - the heart of "fly-over land"
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget