Re: Under the Bonnet

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Subject: Re: Under the Bonnet
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:13:16 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Go for it, Tim. In 40 years I must have heard every weatherman
joke there is. If you can come up with a new one, I'll buy the
beer!!

Also, dear listers, remember when you get ready for those
LBC events this year, I can provide forecasts for all ya'll. Just
lemme know....

Cheers!!
Jim - who's Midget is in a dry garage in Dodge City today
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget