Re: Original Parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Original Parts
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:27:52 -0500
Cc: lewing@sport.rr.com
Lester,
The "lenses" for the tach and speedo depend upon whether you are using
original gauges to the Bugeye or later gauges. The Bugeyes used a round
red plastic piece that fit into that less than 1/8" bezel. Sometimes
they are found knocking around inside the gauges. 99% of them fell out
of their bezel.

Later gauges used jeweled lenses.

Original shift knobs are all over ebay, new and used. Do a search on MG
or BMC shift knob.

Sorry about your email problem. May I suggest switching email accounts
with Wrong-Way Feldman?

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct