Re: Jensen - clean clean clean one on eBay. Item No. 4538288644

To: healeyrick@yahoo.com, KrkLH@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, PilotRob@webtv.net, bmwwxman@gmail.com, spritenut@exit109.com
Subject: Re: Jensen - clean clean clean one on eBay. Item No. 4538288644
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:55:05 EST
In a message dated 3/25/2005 4:39:33 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
healeyrick@yahoo.com writes:

This one  should be ok.  It's got a 10 cyl motor and
Mopar 4 speed, according to  the ad.  Probably one of
the rare Viper  Jensens.

Must be a multiplex ignition system to fire all 10 cylinders off four plug
wires.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."