Re: Valve cover question again..

To: spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Valve cover question again..
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:55:43 -0500
Lester,
That's where the cable for the original style cap is attached. There is
a small "bulb" at the end of metal-stranded wire cable. You need to find
a new or used replacement. I'm not sure if they are manufactured
anymore. They appear on ebay occassionally.  The correct style has sides
with idents very similar to the original style gas cap.
--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct