head gasket advice - LAC, not LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: head gasket advice - LAC, not LBC
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:14:40 -0800 filter03.roc.ny.frontiernet.net
Hi guys,

It appears to be time for me to get my hands dirty.

At Zero-Too-Early yesterday morning, we left home enroute to Twin Falls, ID
and a visit with Typhoid Gary's doctor.  A little less than a mile down the
road, the temperature gauge on my Neon coupe spiked and the heater began
blowing cold air.  I immediately took him home and everyone transferred to the
truck.

When I went out to diagnose the problem with the Neon a bit ago, the first
thing I checked was the oil.  I had checked it the day before, and it was
fine.  The dipstick was dry.  The radiator, on the other hand, was full.  The
substance it contained was about the color and consistency of butterscotch
pudding.

With the wealth of knowledge and technical skill on this list, I feel
confident that someone can offer advice, tips, shortcuts, etc., for changing a
head gasket on this thing and putting all the spaghetti back on top of it so
that everything functions properly.

Thank you ever so much,

Kate

Kate