Re: Re:Beware of ebay Seller

To: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:Beware of ebay Seller
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:46:35 -0800 reply-type=original
When dealing with private parties and money or money orders in the mail, I
have resorted to requiring the sender to use priority mail with delivery
confirmation.  Without a way to track payment & with the delays of the mail
service (the two reasons I love paypal)  it is too easy for someone to say,
"well, I mailed it, tough sh*t."  If a seller only accepts money orders (no
paypal) then I SEND my payment via priority mail w/delivery confirmation.  I
know the WE TIGHT crowd is cringing at paying $4.+ to mail a piece of paper,
but it gets my payment to the seller in 2 days & I can prove that the seller
received payment.
David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/