Re: Suspension setup sequence?

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suspension setup sequence?
From: "rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 17:48:12 -0400
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
You should not get a large swing in CR wght after small changes in toe To set CR wght Get a test wedge( small medium large) screw driver >> Ues it under the spring in and out till you the CR iswere you wnat it then make a permint size wedge good luck rob
----- Original Message ----- From: <Gt6steve@aol.com>