RE: Kastner Books-Have need.!!

To: "'kas kastner'" <kaskas@cox.net>, <Herald948@aol.com>,<N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Kastner Books-Have need.!!
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:19:22 -0500
Cc: <TCHANDLER@icsbbs.com>
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
Kas said - I understand there will an autograph session scheduled and I'll
be happy to see anyone with a new, old, used or tattered one of my books.
Makes me very happy to see how many people still regard those efforts of 40
years ago as still worth the time to read.
I just took my copy of the competeition manual in to my machine shop today
to show them the illustrations for cylinder head modifications.  I haven't
yet showed them Kas's signature on the inside of the boot lid of my
Spitfire... ;-)
Kas - I can't tell you how much I appreciate your continued support of
Triumph racers.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE 68025