Rear end

To: "'rob '" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>,"'owner-fot@autox.team.net '" <owner-fot@autox.team.net>,"'FOT '" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear end
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:03:59 -0700
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
Thanks for all the suggestions. I pretty much faked it, and I think it came
out okay. I have .006 lash, and the pinion mark looks reasonably close to
the middle of the tooth, on both drive and overrun. I'm calling it good. I
need a new seal though. It doesn't look like something I can get at a
bearing shop. Wonder how fast I can get one from Moss.

I didn't dare trust any of the bearings, and I didn't have any new ones, but
I had a lot of used ones. They look good, I'll keep my fingers crossed.