FOT classy items

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOT classy items
From: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:44:45 -0400
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
Thanks to generosity of the one and only Mr. Mike Jackson I will be showing
up at the Mitty next week with an ample supply of the infamous FOT tattoos.
First new shirts and now tattoos, well show them MG people what class truly
is. I might even pack underwear for this trip just to really get fancy.   If
you see me and you want one just ask. Heck if you can think of any neat
ideas for their use let me know because Mike kinda issued the challenge to
top a certain SVRA officials displaying his at the Mid-Ohio event.

Marty Sukey