Auto Analyzer

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, macsclubhouse@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Auto Analyzer
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 10:32:13 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Anybody know anything about a Bear Series 2 engine analyzer?  The  community
college my wife works at is having a surplus sale, sealed bids, on a  bunch of
junk that includes this analyzer, a drill press, two lathers, a milling
machine, a welder, and a compressor.

I went by to look at them yesterday but was informed by the AH in charge
that I needed an appointment.  I will go Monday at 3:00 and report back if
anyone is interested.  The stuff is in El Paso, TX.  I'll try and  remember to
take
the digital camera.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."