Anyone personally know David Anton at APT?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone personally know David Anton at APT?
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 09:52:36 -0600
Hi all,

Do any of you personally know David Anton at APT?  The reason I am asking is
because I'd like to arrange a personal introduction for someone I met at an
investment conference this week.

He has a very interesting prototype camshaft for overhead pushrod engines.
He is a former professor at Clemson University in mechanical engineering,
and he co-developed a camshaft that can change it's profile in-situ, similar
to a DOHC engine, via a small control unit.   The concept is that the cam
can change the respective timing of the intake and exhaust valves while
running, effectively changing the engines power curve while driving.  I
would think it's best when applied to racing, but I don't know enough to
know.

He's not a snake-oil salesman, and wouldn't cause you any regrets that you
made the introduction.

Kind Regards,

Michael