Spridget Parts Lists on CD-ROM

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget Parts Lists on CD-ROM
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 13:42:26 -0500 with any abuse report
Listers,

I am sure some of you have seen my messages on the Healey List, but for
those that haven't, an introduction: I am currently transferring Big
Healey parts lists to CD-ROM, and eventually I am planning to do the
Spridget manuals, possibly near the end of this year. In order to do
that, I need the latest editions of the hardcopy parts lists I can
obtain.

I have purchased a _Mechanical_ Service Parts List (AKD 3566), and I
have a chance to purchase the _Body_ Service Parts List (AKD 3567) for
the Sprite (MK I and II) and Midget (MK I), and I wanted to check if
they are late editions with all the revisions.

So if there is anybody out there with these publications, could you
check something for me?

I need to know what the Circulation Number is: it usually is contained
in the last page of the front sections, sandwiched between the Parts
Number Index and the first parts section (BA - Body Shell or MA -
Engine). The page is titled "Index to Revised Pages/Illustrations", with
a sub-title of "Up to and Including Circulation X".

The Mechanical List I have is "Circulation 8", while the Body List is a
(very low) "Circulation 2". Anybody with higher numbers?

John P. New
--
London, Ontario, Canada
'67 BJ8

COMING SOON!
Austin Healey 3000 (Series BN7 & BT7) Parts List on CD-ROM