Re: Big Healey owners

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, "'Brad Fornal'" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Big Healey owners
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 17:05:22 -0500 reply-type=original
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Wow, that is a broad statement!  "Ps the 914-6 was the fastest production
car Porsche ever made."  Is there any facts behind this statement?

I agree that the six cylinder version of the "Volkswagen" Porsche was a very
balanced and powerful car, but there has been a lot of delicious 911s and
the like since then.

Mike C