Re: New record collection, no LBC

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: New record collection, no LBC
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 20:07:01 -0500
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry Daniels wrote:

> Frank, have you considered the possibility that these albums were hot and
> somebody wanted to dump them rather than get caught with stolen property?

The place where they were was sold. The kid who made the find was on the
survey crew (friend of my son) He asked the people tossing the records
if he could "dumpster dive" they gave him the OK.
So did somebody die? New owners just cleaning house?
There was other junk in the dumpster, mostly records though.
And my son just called, he went back because curiosity got the best of
him. He grabbed Aerosmith, Boston, Buffet, and some others under boxes
deep in the dumpster. All he said was the car is scraping the wheel
wells again. So another 500 or so albums that got dumped today.
He talked to the crew cleaning house about why they didn't want the
records. Young guys who just had no interest and they are happy somebody
can use them.
Apparently this collection came with the house, new owners could care less.
It's legit, Dumpster diving is not a crime ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ