Re: MG Rover Chinese Deal

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Rover Chinese Deal
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 12:18:24 EDT
Its been rumbling along since Christmas.  I'd guess the Chinese are not as
stupid as Rover thought and since Christmas sales have gone downhill and the
model range is old.  The interesting thing is that MG are doing OK even with
badged up Rover saloons but not well enough.

Generally there are too many manufacturers making too many cars and everyone
wants to move production to cheap eastern european companies.

I think Fiat are in deeper trouble than Rover.

Daniel1312