Spridget Turbo intercooler

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget Turbo intercooler
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:17:24 EDT
Cc: danton@aptfast.com, dhedin@ieee.org, jdanielson2003@yahoo.com
Hi All,

If you have an A-series Metro Turbo charger installation on plan on visiting
me and taking one home in your suitcase this part for sale on ebay might
interest you.  This is the MG Maestro MG Montego turbo plenum chamber and they
are
rare.  They do come up for sale now and again (I think this is the 2nd or 3rd
I have seen) but are expensive.  I'll bid again for this one but don't plan on
going sky high because I do already have one.

The part is a bolt on replacement for the Metro Turbo Plenum and makes
fitting an intercooler childs play.  Also the inlet section of the plenum is
massive
so it will always be superior to any cut'n'shut mods to a Metro Plenum.
Finally Metro Plenums themselves can be scarcer than either carbs or inlets.

Daniel1312

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7965929955