Performance Valve Spring Sources

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team Thicko" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Performance Valve Spring Sources
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 20:35:37 -0500
Elgin Cams has specified certain Isky (or equivalent) valves springs for my
new race 948. I did a Google search and found only one supplier (SDPC -
Scroggin Dickey Part Center?). Does anyone know of a performance valve spring
supplier for LBC racers? My engine re-builder says I've got to find them, and
the aluminum retainers, and umbrella seals, and valve guides... Help! Thanks.

BudPazur

"The Buddha... resides as comfortably in the gears of a...transmission as he
does in the petals of a flower"

- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and  the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance