Living Will - NO LBC Content

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Living Will - NO LBC Content
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 01:06:15 -0500
Had this drawn up in the wake of the past few months TV news.
Figured some of the rest of you might find it useful. It is generic.

        I, __________________, being of sound mind and
        body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by
        artificial means.

        Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the
        hands of peckerwood politicans who couldn't pass
        9th grade biology.

        If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to
        sit up and ask for a cold beer, it should be presumed
        that I won't ever get better and don't want to live.
        When such a determination is reached, I hereby
        instruct my spouse, children and attending physicians
        to pull the plug, reel in the tubes, strike the tents,
        clean the cages, and call it a day.

        Under no circumstances shall the members of any
        legislature enact a special law to keep me on
        life-support. It is my wish that these boneheads
        mind their own damn business and pay attention
        instead to the health, education and wellfare of the
        millions of Americans who aren't in a permanent
        coma.

        If any of my family goes against my wishes and turns
        my case into a political issue, I hereby promise to
        come back from the grave and make his/her existence
        a living hell!

Cheers!!

Jim - Thinking of forming a vigilanty group in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget