Nigerians in the UK?

To: "'Spridgets@autox.team.net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nigerians in the UK?
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 07:30:20 -0500
Daniel:
Would you please look into this for us?
JohnD

Dear Citizen,

Permit me to introduce myself, I am Henry Mitchell, accounts manager in a
leading bank in the United Kingdom.In the course of a bi-annual "ACCOUNT
REVIEW OPERATION" i have discovered that an account belonging to one Mrs.
Fiona Watt, now DECEASED have remained dormant for the past two years. After
intensive investigations, i found out that the Late Mrs. Watt died in a
ghastly auto crash in June, 2002.

At this point i am contacting you concerning a mutually rewarding business
acquaintance that necessitates you to act as the beneficiary cum next of kin
to the said dormant account. I hope to give you more technical details on
how i believe we should transfer the funds into your nominated
offshore/residence account. The funds in this account, if left unclaimed for
a stipulated number of years would be inherited by the government.Working
discreetly with me, i believe we can pull this through.

PLEASE,IGNORE THIS LETTER AND RESPECT MY TRUST IN YOU BY NOT EXPOSING THIS
TRANSACTION, SHOULD YOU NOT BE INTERESTED.

Sincerely,
Henry Mitchell