Dreaming of an E-type

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Dreaming of an E-type
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:40:08 EDT
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, macsclubhouse@yahoogroups.com
I am sure most of you are tired of me posting the latest LBC find I've made
and how I'm so tempted to buy it.  Tough, here's the latest....

One more time, somebody talk me out of it.

1967 Jaguar XKE Roadster, supposed to be in good driver shape, windshield
wipers not working, leaky radiator hose...all else supposed to be sound.
$21,500.00.

Sounds like a buy?

Robert B. Houston
Texan in NM

73 Midget
63  TR4

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the  species of exercises, I
advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to  the body, it gives
boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games  played with the ball,
and
others of that nature, are too violent for the body  and stamp no character on
the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant  companion of your walks."

--- Thomas Jefferson