FS: Butterscotch 74.5 BGT (Rubber bumpered)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: Butterscotch 74.5 BGT (Rubber bumpered)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:18:33 -0500
For sale in Austin Tx.  I haven't seen it yet, but I'm going to take a look
tomorrow.

Any interest out there?  The owner's had it since '81, and it hasn't run
since '90.  Garaged until a few years ago, but she said it doesn't have any
rust in the rockers or A pillars.  Hasn't been in an accident from '81 to
current, and she doesn't think it was involved in one prior to '81 either.
It's always been a Tx car.

$500, but negotiable.

-Mike