Anyone want a RUST FREE 74.5 BGT w/ AC?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone want a RUST FREE 74.5 BGT w/ AC?
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:48:47 -0500
Same vehicle I posted about yesterday.  I went to look at it today.

It has AC (needs to be charged, and probably rebuilt), no rust in the sills
or A/B pillars, or hood.  Never in an accident.  Twin SUs.  Interior in
decent condition.  All original.  She wants $500, but she'll take $250, I'm
sure of it.

I have about 20  pictures I can send if anyone's interested.  The car's in
Austin, TX.  Don't let this one go to the scrapper.  It's in too good a
shape for that.

Did I mention it was rust free?  I pulled up the rugs, and didn't see
anything there either.  If someone's interested, I'll jack up the car and
look underneath for rust on the floors.

-Mike