RE: Re: Blood Sacrifice Made

To: <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: RE: Re: Blood Sacrifice Made
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:10:14 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
In the first place you don't buy "it", you just rent it, and if you show up
at a cat house around here with a gun, you will be flat on your face in the
parking lot when the two rather large men ask you to leave.
                Crash

Um, Robert, that isn't QUITE what they are selling in Nevada...........
FWIW,

Brad