Bugeye parts needed

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye parts needed
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:58:28 -0500
Guys,

My newly acquired '58 Bugeye has a need for a few parts.  I will be doing a
minor restoration/repaint on it and am only interested in very good parts.  If
anybody has any of this stuff laying around that you want to trade for badly
needed gas money (and at these prices who doesn't need gas money) let me
know.

lower front valance

tonneau cover

seat pans and cushions

rear bumpers and assorted brackets/parts

interior mirror

I'm sure I'll find more stuff missing later.

I also would like an owners manual and workshop manual.  Does Bentley have a
"Complete Official Sprite" covering the Bugeye?  I can't seem to find one at
Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
58 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."