anyone going to portland from somewhere closer to boise Idaho?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[62AB0880:01C54693] j3LGwsRR003539
Subject: anyone going to portland from somewhere closer to boise Idaho?
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:58:46 -0600
Hello,

I need to get some material hauled from portland to someplace closer to
home (Boise Idaho) and I was wondering if any of you was planning a trip
with a truck or van going that way. I am trying to avoid a $350 shipping
cost and a 12 hour round trip :-)

I am ok paying your fuel cost and a lager at the local pub in exchange
for help. I am also ok with meeting you someplace in-between Portland
and boise provided that it reduces my car time significantly...

Time is not much of an issue here for me, it can be anytime within the
next couple of months...

Thanks, and enjoy the upcoming WE...
cyrille