A "New" Parts Washer

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: A "New" Parts Washer
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:04:30 -0600
Greetings....
A month or two ago there was a thread about the best kind of cleaner to use
in a parts washer.  At the time I didn't own one so I read the postings and
deleted them.  Last night my son was given a "new" 1980s vintage parts
washer.  It was still in its original box and the newspaper on the inside
around some of the pieces was from 1980 with articles about the eruption of
Mt. St. Helens.  I have always used varsol to clean parts but I remember
there was some talk about a product from Safety Kleen etc.  Rather that
re-hash this on the list (unless you think its worth another round) please
send any suggestions and/or recommendations to me off-list.
Thanks much.
Dave

72 Midget
Calgary, Alberta