Re: Salvage vehicles could be LBC

To: Billh@aaai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Salvage vehicles could be LBC
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 00:04:23 EDT
In a message dated 4/23/2005 2:36:39 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
Billh@aaai.com writes:

Does  anyone own or have experience with salvage vehicles?

Bill,  Take it to a body shop or dealer of your choice and have  them look it
over.  Several years ago I bought an RX7 for a great deal, and  all was fine
until I tried to trade it in.  It turned out to be a 79/80/81  RX7 with the
only original part of the titled car being the dash.

It drove fine, and at that time, in Texas, the insurance company had no
problems with it.  But the dealers wouldn't touch it for a trade in.

I guess if it was repaired well and you plan to keep it forever, it could  be
a good deal.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."