Re: Accidents was Re: Spridget wanted.. rant..

To: lewing@sport.rr.com
Subject: Re: Accidents was Re: Spridget wanted.. rant..
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:05:16 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
If I wanted to be safer driving any car on the public highway I'd drive
wearing a crash helmet - it makes sense but no-one does it.  If I wanted to be
really safe I'd also wear a correctly fitted HANS device.

So is someone driving a Spridget but wearing a crash helmet and HANS device
less likely to suffer a serious injury or death than someone in a modern car
who isn't?

Daniel1312 - Sprite with roll bar (but not door bars) and a 6 point harness.