Re: Spridget Safety

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spridget Safety
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 21:08:56 -0400
Cc: davriker@pacbell.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:

> Is he still your friend??
>
> In a message dated 25/04/05 15:52:06 GMT Daylight Time, davriker@pacbell.net
> writes:
>

>>, I
>>saw my friend stopped dead in front of me, slammed on my brakes, and rear
>>ended him at an impact speed

I had this exact same expierience.
Best buddy in his Spitfire thought I made the turn.
I was waiting for a car to go by and still stopped.
He went right into me.
We BOTH spent a few nights repairing our cars together.
He paid for what ever parts we had to buy new. (he thought it was only
fair) We are still best buddys and laugh about it today.
The only things hurt were some metal and egos.

My son and one of his buddys had the same expierience.
Both at a car show, kid in a small tricked out pick up rear ends my son
in his funked out VW. My son was POed and rightly so but I reminded him
of me and Paul. He didn't want to listen but his buddy came over after a
day or so when things cooled off, they patched up each others cars and
are still very close friends today.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ