Re: Spridget Wanted Rant

To: Jerry Wells <jmbawe@localnet.com>
Subject: Re: Spridget Wanted Rant
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 21:24:18 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Jerry Wells wrote:

>  I am the "kid" everyone has been discussing

> And since they are more rare than most other cars would
> I not be even more careful to not ruin it in anyway?

Well said kid. Welcome to our crazy world.
"Uncle" Kevin will help you get that MG.
And just remember whenever you are behind the wheel of ANY car.
Expect the unexpected. Look for a way out just incase.
Always say to yourself "What if" that load on that truck comes undone?
That trailer comes unhitched? That guy is having a seizure?
Or that person just robbed a bank and the cops are after him?
Look for a way out! Never assume the other guy is in his right state of
mind or his vehicle is up to snuff.
And if you do have to look for a way out, look for the smallest tree,
shallowist hill, or weakest wooden building ;)
Keep this simple rule in the back of your mind whenever you are behind
the wheel and you will end up like the rest of us old guys giving advice
(right or wrong) to some young whippersnapper some day.

Welcome to the list.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ