Re: New Honda pickups

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: New Honda pickups
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:27:29 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:

> Hey Frank...
>

> Not sure if you've seen the new Honda pick up trucks yet. but they managed
> to get a whole lot of ugly packed into those things.

I saw them on TV. I'll stick with Ford :)
The Nissan full size truck is butt ugly too if you ask me.
It just looks out of proportion.
And what's with the plastic armor bolt on crap on trucks these days?
Is it supposed to look tough? To me it looks like cheap plastic bolt on
crap. But people are paying extra for plastic.
Marketing!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ