Re: Peter the Parts Pimp.

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Peter the Parts Pimp.
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:32:28 -0700 (PDT)
Both peter@nosimport.com and nosimport@mailbag.com
work.  Mail the question to me and I can give it to
him tomorrow, he can probably give you an answer/send
parts through wife Jane.  I'll check email once more
tonight after loading the trailer (8:30 PM, just got
home from work followed by martial arts where I
naturally got kicked and have what looks to be a
broken knuckle....).