Re: Garage pics

To: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Garage pics
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:32:09 -0700
Cc: "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'thcollins@mtu.edu'" <thcollins@mtu.edu>
Jim Juhas wrote:

>Yeah, that would drive me crazy.
>
>"Deikis, John" wrote:
>

>>....and, how does he reach that microwave oven he has installed above the
>>bench??

This sounds more like my garage. ;^) I got this from the "This is True"
web site:

PAGING RUBE GOLDBERG: Tim Brender was getting ready to move and "knew he
  needed to start getting things organized," said his wife, Lani. The
  Madison, Wisc., man went to the basement of his rented townhouse to
  start packing. He moved a table, which knocked over a can of spray
  paint, which landed on a hammer on the floor. The can was punctured,
  and it started to spray wildly, shooting paint into the water heater.
  The paint fumes were ignited by the pilot light, which ignited a
  cushion, which spread to stored gunpowder. The ensuing inferno
  destroyed everything in the home. "You couldn't set up this scenario to
  happen," Lani said. (Madison Capital Times) ...Fire investigators
  believed that, since the couple wasn't insured.

Mike MacLean (Who will no longer store paint near my tools)
60 Sprite
56 BN2