Re: Robert Houston

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Robert Houston
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 18:30:07 -0400
I think that is an appropriate idea.  I have collected funds in the
past for this list, when we sent chuck christ to Sebring.  I will
offer to collect the funds in my PayPal account, and I will cover the
cost of doing it (PayPal charges a few percent) as well, so everyone
will have their full donation go to Robert.

More discussion please.

Allen Hefner
(Back on the Spridgets list after dropping AOL!)