Re: Re:

To: Allen Hefner <ajhsys@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re:
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 14:32:51 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mail sure is slow today, what?

A lot has happened, email wise, since I sent that email.  I would have pulled
it back if I could have.

Everything I touch LBC wise seems to turn to crap lately.  The latest is that
my battery seems to have sprung a leak in the last day or two while I was
trying to buy a replacement.  ( That reminds me. )  I went for a bike ride last
Sunday with my daughter and wife and son after pouring waste brake fluid in my
engine by mistake while waiting for the compressor to adjust tire pressures in
the family members tires.  We had just given her the bike for her 12th
birthday.  Then drained the engine after we got back and settled in.  There's
alot more if you haven't been around for the last week or 2.  When put in
perspective, it's not so bad.

My house is in mayhem since last Sept 9 when our basement got flooded in the
wake of Hurricane Frances.

All in all, things are going quite well.