Tail wagging the dog - Swaying Sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Tail wagging the dog - Swaying Sprite
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 18:40:51 -0400
I Completely rebuilt the front end of the MKII Sprite, installed rebuilt front
shocks and no improvement to my swaying Sprite problem.

Last night my big lunky golden Lab  began to wag her tail feverishly causing
the front of her body to "sway".  This prompted me to inspect the "rear end" of
the Sprite.  I quickly discoverd that the rear control arms were completely
wobbling all over the place as the bushings had disintegrated.

Tomorrow I install replacment arms and bushings.  I am sure this will solve
everything.

Moral of the story... "pay more attention to your dog."  Thanks to everyone for
their ideas.

George Marinos
Sprite MKII HAN6
Glen Rock, NJ