Swaying Sprite Part 2

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Swaying Sprite Part 2
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 13:05:40 -0400
Uggh,
So much for the tail wagging the dog theory.  I installed the rear lower
control arms... and not a bit of difference!!!!!  THe car still is all over teh
road when I move the steering wheel quickly to the left & right.  Almost feels
like the tires are spongy even though they are at their max of 35psi.   One
good thing is coming out of this ... I'm rebuilding each of the suspension
components piece by piece.  Anyone want to buy a very early MKII Sprite with
completely rebuilt front and rear suspension?  Just kidding.

george  marinos
MKII Sprite
glen rock, nj