Re: Recommeded gearbox and rear oil for 1275

To: "Rick & Carolyn" <wrongwayricky@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Recommeded gearbox and rear oil for 1275
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 19:33:20 -0400 reply-type=original
Cc: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Rick,

Too Late!! Yeh like you said Drip, Drip.....

Actually I only put a small amount of oil in by removing the cap.  I would
have put more in but it wouldn't seep in.  Then I did use grease.

That'll teach me to use the manual.  From now on Frank's word is gospel.
Thanks.

Phil Nase
http://home.ptd.net/~nase