Soap box derby j480Zjct010731

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net, "WCMC (E-mail)" <wcmc@yahoogroups.com>, peg <uglyoldwitch@gmail.com>, w temple <wstempie@wi.net>, gizwiz629@worldnet.att.net, Dean Larsen <delars20@gmail.com>, Betsy Rousar <evilcharliesmom@hotmail.com>, sandy larsen <sandylarsen2002@yahoo.com>
Subject: Soap box derby j480Zjct010731
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 19:35:19 -0500
My 8 year old competed today. her first Race of any sort. She was
calm, collected, and very straight forward. she was a bit reserverd at
times.

She wanted to win, but was very intent on beeing a good sport.   she
listened to her older brother, and I, and did the best she could. poor
sportsmanship NEVER came out, its just not in her nature.

YA Im a proud PAPA!  rookie race, she won 1 out of 4 heats, and was ecstatic.
She raced 2 kids that were national champs last year at akron. And she
beat one of em on her last attempt.

once she got back to the shack, she was promoting. she rounded up 6
kids, and they were all sitting in her car... pictures soon.......

My Son, said something to me that made me proud.  He said "out of 3
kids, you have not raised one follower, we are all leaders"