Re: Fiat Spider

Subject: Re: Fiat Spider
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 10:34:00 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
This was about 6 years ago, the car has been crushed by now, I am sure. It
wasn't just rips at the A frame, it was all over the frame. He did find a simple
mod to fix the problem, dump the Italian trash.

Brad

It concerns me, that when someone mentions A frames ripping out on an Italian
car, another person can knowledgeably say "They do that all the time".
Holy Crap, I would hate to be autocrossing a Fiat, when it decides that NOW is
it's "time".

<G>