Hazard Switch Fix

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Hazard Switch Fix
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 12:59:43 EDT
OK, its the month of May, so for me its time to fix all the electrical bugs
this car has so it'll pass inspection.

My hazard lights do not seem to work and I was wondering if anyone can help
shine some light on the subject.  Turn signals work, but when the hazard
switch is thrown, nothing happens.  Periodically the little red  console light
comes on when the switch is thrown, but not every time.  None  of the other
lights come on at all.

Checking the wiring diagram, it seems that there is a separate 'hazard
warning flasher' in the car.  I suspect this may be bad, and therefore I  have
no
hazard lights.  Anyone know where this is located?

Any other suggestions from the group as to what might be the cause of my
flasher problem?

Tim Wallace
'73 Midget
Fuquay Varina, NC