Re: oil fillter conversion

To: Kid Vid <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: oil fillter conversion
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 17:40:49 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Kid Vid wrote:

> Does anyone have any suggestions or advice regarding
> installing a spin-on oil filter conversion on a 948?
> The catalog says an oil cooler has to be installed -

That's marketing for ya.
I bet they recommend ear plugs with a loud muffler too.
The spin on adaptor has nothing to do with an oil cooler.
But, it doesn't hurt.
Buy 1 or the other, or both.
Now if you buy ear plugs with a loud muffler, would you need an even
louder muffler to hear it thru the plugs?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ